Typically, before a writer expends energy on a research proposal, they ask for permission from their decision-maker to start the project.
You will write an email to your decision-maker requesting permission to move forward with the benefits of working remotely for the researched proposal to solve a problem or address a weakness in your workplace or community. You will provide evidence to support the viability of your topic.
- Contains no fewer than 500 and no more than 700 words.
- Follows correct email format.
- Includes subheadings to break up sections of the email.
- Describes the problem or project you want to work on and explains its significance.
- Integrates at least two viable sources into the request to demonstrate research is available to support the topic.
- Provides current 7th edition APA formatted in-text citations and references pages.