This assignment requires you to choose an article and then write about the ethical implications and the impact of the events that are described in the article.
Read and reflect on one of the following articles.
Write a paper in which you:
- Analyze the following questions associated with your chosen article and discuss them using concepts you learned in this course.
- What ideals, effects, and consequences are at stake?
- Have any moral rights been violated?
- What would a Utilitarian recommend?
- What would a Kantian recommend?
- Explain your rationale for each of your answers for your chosen article, with supporting evidence.
This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Evaluate the ethical implications and impact of the events of selected business situations using predominant ethical theories and concepts.