should be MLA format compliant, and will be 7-10 pages (not including a cover page and references page). The paper should have the usual research paper structure:
- Cover Page
- Introduction – give a background of the topic and define the problem
- Identify the hypothesis – the specific question you plan to research and explore through the paper
- Literature Review – conduct a literature review, seeking out books, journal articles, and other academically credible works that have addressed your topic in the past, and analyze what they have found
- Conclusion – reflect back on your original research intention (the hypothesis), and tie together key topics from your research that support or reject your hypothesis.
- Identify future research opportunities or limitations to the research – given the brevity of the paper, not all tangents can be covered by your research, identify what topics you would include if you had more time and resources.
- References page