one- line answers
- Which countries are the biggest users of the Internet? Social media? Mobile?
- Which country had the largest Internet growth (in %) in the last five years?
- How will most people connect to the Internet in the future?
- What are two different applications of wearable technologies?
- What are two different applications of collaborative technologies?
- What capabilities do printable technologies have?
- How will advances in wireless technologies and sensors make objects “findable”?
- What is enhanced situational awareness?
- What is a nanobot?
- What is a UAV?
One page answers
Exercise 1: What privacy concerns could be raised by collaborative technologies such as Waze?
Exercise 2: Write up an example of how IoT might provide a business with a competitive advantage?
Exercise 3: Chapter 11 – Review the employment challenge in the digital era (as well as the entire chapter). Reflect on the various challenges are present in the digital era. Will things get better or more complicated as time goes on? Explain. What are some methods to assimilate new generations into the workforce to think about competitive advantage?
One line answers and exercise 1, 2 are from text book (12.pdf)
Exercise 3 is from text book (3.pdf)