1. After you’ve done some prewriting about your article, read my sample response below.
2. The purpose of this activity is to share ideas, so you may use the ideas that I or your classmates post. Just make sure you come up with your own wording and support.
3. Participate by clicking “Reply” after my post. Please put your article title in your title, so your classmates can identify your subject quickly.
4. You are welcome to comment on your 1-3 of your classmates’ ideas. To do this, click on “Reply” after their post.
5. This is a brainstorming activity. You’ll be graded on your participation and development. No one has all their ideas figured out at this point in the writing process.
I’m writing about “Taming the Mammoth: Why You Should Stop Caring What Other People Think” by Tim Urban
- first topic: How Urban’s illustrations are effective because they’re creative and funny
- second topic: how Urban’s illustrations are effective because they’re insightful
- third topic: how Tim Urban has strong credibility because of his kindness and wisdom (probably one paragraph)