1. What is the general question or issue that motivated the study?
2. What is the specific question or hypothesis that the experiment is designed to address? (How does the general question lead to the specific one?)
3. What is the method of the experiment(s)—the materials and procedure? If multiple experiments were done, why were they done?
4. Identify the dependent and independent variables, and identify any confounds that might flaw the results (if any).
5. What are the results ( in a general way ).
6. If you had to design a follow-up study, what might you test next (and how)?